Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No more buying.

I have decided that I will not be buying anymore supplies for a while. I restocked all the things I was out of last week but other than that I am done. I have about 40 bricks of polymer clay, yards and yards of fabric, tons of beads, wire, earring findings, screen printing equiptment, fabric inks, carving blocks, tons of acrylic felt and embroidery floss, zippers, spools of thread, photo paper, transfer paper, 30 sheets of shrink plastic, blank moleskine notebooks, huge stacks of cardstock, mylar, a gazillion bottles of paint, etc... enough to last me for months! I don't even know how I accumulated all of this stuff over the last year! For the next few weeks, I am going to create only with what I have!

In fact, I've started already! I have made a huge batch of polymer clay photo tile pendants which are being glazed with resin, I have fabric pre-washing as I write this and I have designed stencils for burning my screen which I hope to be doing later today or tomorrow.

Yay to not buying supplies!

2 comments:

maoiliosa said...

i know exactly what you mean! i have sooo many supplies, i'm just going to make do with what i have for a while.

at least you're stocked up, though! :)

Tizzalicious said...

I should do that too...but then I run out of one thing, and end up buying more in that store, because buying more saves shipping... I should try though!