Thursday, February 19, 2009

Milo the sea otter

So, my sis went to the aquarium the other day for a field trip and shot this cutie on my camera. His name is Milo. He's been at the aquarium for quite a few years now. I use to volunteer there in 11th grade for a work experience program and he was there. There use to be two of them and they would sleep holding hands it was the most adorable thing ever but I guess his buddy died :( He was rescued by fisherman, he eats surf clams and sea urchins and as he gets older his fur gets more blonde!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

SO cute! Maybe they can find him a new buddy to cuddle with.
Thanks for sharing the video :)

Anonymous said...

When I was younger we lived in a logging camp for 9 months. We used to see wild otters all the time, swimming in the bay, cracking sea urchins. They're so adorable!