Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's raining, it's pouring...

the old man is snoring. hehe

Anyways, there's nothing like curling up with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn on a rainy Sunday afternoon to watch the Olympic closing ceremonies. I'm excited for the 2010 winter Olympics but it will probably be totally chaotic trying to get around the city during those two weeks. boo :(

So in the last 24 hours my stickers have been selling like hot cakes (13 sets) and I don't really have any clue why. Maybe they are featured somewhere? I almost can't keep up with the demand.. which is kind of crazy since the holidays aren't even here yet! I will definately have to up the amount I keep in stock. I'm off to update my books before they get out of control. See ya!

5 comments:

Tina said...

Congrats on your sticker sell out.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the sticker crazyness!!

Hey, are you from Van?? I didn't realize you were in BC too!!

Connie said...

yes i am :)

Amanda said...

Maybe it's just because they're so dang cute! haha I almost wish I had that problem--keeping up with demand. However, there isn't a demand for my work yet. lol Congrats to you though!

Ming said...

Oh that's wonderful about the stickers! Congrats!