Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Exhausted!

I spent the greater part of the day ironing, cutting fabric and screen printing my bread buddies on that fabric. My neck hurts and I'm so tired I can hardly type but I'm done! haha It was kind of crazy of me to print it all in one run... There are 3 colors to the bread buddy design and 3 designs. I had to wash the screen inbetween each color >_< Sighs... sewing will begin tomorrow. I can't wait for you guys to see them. They are so cute!

Oh and magicbeanbuyer was nice enough to let me know that my new leaf pencil case is in the back to school gift guides!

4 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I can't wait to see how they turn out!

maoiliosa said...

yay! your pencil back is perfect for that back-to-school gift guide!

can't wait to see your new stuff!

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm pretty darn sure your Leaf pouch was on the main page...I should have told you when I saw it!

Can't wait to see all your final items (: Sounds like hard work, but I'm sure it's still fun and worth it (:

mushroommeadows said...

your screenprinting is amazing! oh, and i really appreciate your july 30th post. i just opened a shop, and it's really hard! :) thanks for all the advice!