Thursday, May 15, 2008

PROJECT WONDERFUL

So last Thursday I started a project wonderful campaign for the first time. I created every size ad they offer and set the campaign to bid only on ad space that was a max of $0.01. The results? I spent $6.95 for 7 days of advertising and got 855 unique clicks. Not bad, not bad at all! Since the ad started I've sold 9 items 2 of which I have confirmed are from someone who clicked on one of my ads. It was fun seeing if it was worth it to spend some money advertising on sites completely unrelated to Etsy and blogs and I think it is worth it but I don't think I'm going to keep it running. I'll probably start it up again closer to the holidays.

2 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Oh wow, that's pretty cool. I think I will do a campaign sometime too! Did you set it to bid on all spaces with a max of 0.01, or did you make a selection too?

Connie said...

i just set it to all spaces i didn't add any tags.