Thursday, April 3, 2008

WHO KNEW!

It was so hard to NOT renew anything in your shop... especially when you don't really have anything new to list! I guess now I'm more motivated to create haha.. I've got some stuff in the works!

So I've been working on some new packaging I finally found some boxes after months of searching! I thought I would design a sticker label for the top of the boxes and here's what I came up with. I still have to purchase my domain.. ack.. I have so much to do!!! The design is super simple but I like it. I was actually think that maybe since I put off getting my business cards printed for so long now that I should print them up with this design. What do you think?

3 comments:

maoiliosa said...

super cute! go for it, i say :D.

Tizzalicious said...

It's super cute!

JLC Studio said...

I love it!! You should definitely go for it!