My April goals were 50 items sold and 1800 hearts plus:
1. no more renewing
2. spend more time crafting and less time on the computer
3. must find gift boxes that are under 2cm in height!!!
I surpassed my sales and hearts goals for the month which is awesome! I'm 6 sales away from 300!! I'll be aiming for even higher sales next month. I didn't renew anything in my store for an entire month and it worked out great but my shop items are in dire need of a rotation!!! I thought that I would end up with a smaller etsy bill but nope it's about the same considering how much I sold and that I kept listing new things plus what I have in stock. I don't really think that I hit the second goal of spending less time on the computer. I probably ended up spending more time.. I'm actually kind of sick of the computer now so maybe I'll get my butt in gear and finish my new collection of charms. Oh and yes I love my new boxes!
So goals for May:
65 items sold plus 2000 total hearts.
1. spend some time redo'ing some photos
2. spend a little $$ rotating my store
3. finish up my new collection
4. spend some more time networking