Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Something new out of something old.


You might remember a few months back I was selling hair pins with these charms on them. Well, I ran out of hair pins and was left with all these charms. These guys have been sitting in a box waiting patiently to find good homes until now. I re-sealed them with resin and they are even better than when they were new! So, after that I still wasn't quite sure what to do with them especially since I am not buying any supplies at the moment! After some more cleaning (yes,  more cleaning... It's never ending!) I found a  pack of these cute mini clothing pegs in my supplies. I originally bought them because I use to have a mini peg with a wooden red heart charm that I clipped on my blazer but I lost it and I wanted another one (I never did end up making it because I was so busy). Anyways, I  now have something fun to pin on my collar again and they make great little clips for the office too :) There will be a couple sets available in the Etsy shop when I have time to photograph them. Keep an eye out!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those turned out super cute!