Monday, November 1, 2010

Winner and a special offer for November!

I'm sure you're all dying to know who the winner of the super cute prize pack is right? I write all the entries out on pieces of paper.. took me forever but I drew a name and the lucky winner is Cluo christinaluoh@gmail.com who left a comment on my blog. Will be contacting you shortly on how to claim your prize!

Since there were so many entries I drew 2 more so congrats to MorganWatson on Etsy and @lovepeacefamily on twitter they have each won their choice of one of my new coin pouches. Will be in touch with you soon!




The special that will be running all month long in both the Etsy and the Webshop is *drum roooooooooooooll* get 3 random buttons free with any purchase of a necklace or earrings. Limit one per person while supplies last! Valid through November! Happy shopping! Remember to order early for guaranteed arrival! 

No comments: