Friday, November 5, 2010

Upcoming Show Schedule

The plan was to not do any shows this holiday season and rest up because my health has been so up and down... but if you know me, you'll know that I can't sit still. I forced myself to pull out of the larger shows like Make It and Got Craft because I didn't want to get too stressed making inventory and then I got really sad that I wasn't doing anything this season. So, I've decided to do a bunch of smaller shows which will make it easier to re-stock and have some family and friends help run my booth. Mark your calendars and stop by :) Please note the * dates below may be canceled as I'm still trying to confirm a few dates!


Bonsor Community Center Craft Show
6650 Bonsor Avenue
Burnaby, BC
November 21st  from 10am-3pm

*17th Annual Women's Winter Faire
3102 Main Street (@Heritage Hall)
November 28th from 11am-6pm

Kensington Community Center Craft Show
5175 Dumfries Street
Vancouver, BC
December 4th from 10am - 3pm

Nice Balls Xmas Show at The Little Mountain Gallery
195 East 26th Ave and Main St.
Vancouver, BC
December 18th from 10am-5pm