Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ride to Conquer Cancer Silent Auction

Hey everyone,
I  mentioned in my recent newsletter that my friend Henry is participating in the "Ride to Conquer Cancer" he's set up a silent auction on his blog where you can bid on some awesome stuff for a great cause. Items have been donated by Oh Kuol, Herrohachi, The Eye Opener Optical and myself. 100% of the proceeds will be donated to the BC Cancer Foundation.

I've donated a tshirt of your choice and a cute mystery box valued at $40. If you were planning to purchase a Tshirt or a mystery box from me sometime in the near future please make a bid and support a great cause in the process. You can view and bid on the items here: http://henryjue.wordpress.com/rtcc-slient-auction/ Don't worry if you're not local you can still bid! If you win the items will be shipped to you after the donation is made.

Let's work together and conquer cancer! Spread the word to your friends and family if you think they may be interested in participating.

Thanks,
Connie


Here's some of the stuff up for grabs:





No comments: