Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Vote for my Stumpie & Friends design on Threadless!

I did this design last year and I really want to get it printed but since there are 6 colors I just couldn't justify the costs of printing it as it would affect the final price you pay for the shirt too much. I decided to wait to see if maybe I could find a printer who would do it for a lower price but it's been months and I haven't found anyone better. So, in my final attempt to get this design printed (because I think it would be so sweet on a shirt) I have submitted it to threadless.

Please click here to vote for me! It only takes a few seconds to sign up and if you click on the I'd buy as a tee or a print boxes on the side it helps too!
Thanks :D

2 comments:

TBones said...

Signed in and gave you my vote - great job!
Good luck!

Botodesigns said...

Very cute! I voted :D

Please vote on my design too - - - > http://www.threadless.com/submission/270073/Rainbow_Ramen