Sunday, April 4, 2010

Penguins!

For those of you who don't know, I'm a huge hockey fan! I've already got play offs on my mind even though there are still 5 games left in the regular season! Anyways, I can't seem to stop thinking about it because both teams I am cheering for have cinched spots again this year. Vancouver (my home team) and Pittsburgh (my favorite team) :D

Now I'm not sure if you remember but last year during the Pens play off run I did this cute penguin illustration to show my love.

And so with play offs and Earth Day and penguins being my favorite animal, I wanted to revamp that little penguin illustration and make it even cuter. lol is that possible? I say yes! Now who want's to see this design on a tank top? or a tee? I haven't attempted to print multi-colors in a while but I'm sure this one is simple enough to do.
P.S. Yes, I know Pittsburgh doesn't need any saving :)