Monday, July 6, 2009

1001

sales in my Etsy shop! Thank you all for your love and support! This is a HUGE milestone for me! Reaching 1000 sales has been a goal of mine since I started The Tiny Fig and for a long time it seemed like that day would never come! Here we are 1 year and 9 months later! I have 1001 sales and 4112 hearts! I am in shock every time I look at how many hearts I have. It's amazing to me that thousands of people know about and enjoy my work. What an honor!


I love my job :)

4 comments:

NoraAnne said...

Congratulations to you!!!! It's so nice to hear how excited you are, your shop is so darn cute-you certainly deserve it!!!!! Here's to 1000 more!

Tessa said...

Congratulations! That's awesome! Wishing you many more sales.

Mod and Mint said...

Wow. *insert admiration*
Congratulations, very good work!

Miranda said...

Wow! Grats! I am only at 12 sales so far but I hope that one day I can make it to 1,000. :)