Tuesday, October 7, 2008

ARrrghh!

My jaw hurts. I just got back from the dentist and my jaw hurts like hell from keeping it open to fix my wisdom teeth :( I have to go again on Thursday to fix more teeth how sad!

Anyways, at least today was a nice day and I got to go outside and spray coat my shrink plastic. Now, if only the rest of it would cut itself my day would be great. haha obviously that's not going to happen so I guess my holiday charms and earrings will just have to wait until the next sunny day to make their big debut in my shop.

I'm gonna go have a popsicle now. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Immaculate Drea said...

wisdom teeth are no fun. hope everything went well yesterday! i had my first dentist appointment in 2 whole years on wednesday and i was freaked because the other week i noticed a tooth at the back of my mouth starting to turn gray (yikes!). but it turned out just to be a filling i had gotten (i don't know when) and simply forgotten about. phew!