Thursday, September 25, 2008

I need a new camera!!!!

AHhhhhhhhh no matter what I do I cannot photograph the color green on my plastic items and even on my paper items i'm having a difficult time. I never had this problem in the past... I can't figure out if it's the plastic or my camera.. maybe it's the shade of the green?! I know it's old.. I got it in 2004 maybe for my birthday I'll pick out a new one. It's a business investment right? haha who am I kidding... I can't afford to spend any more money on fun toys I already have too many. Anyways, here are the newest items in my shop incase you haven't seen them already.



I added a snowflake to the weather set :)

6 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

How frustrating!

I love the Christmas stickers :)

Sarah J. said...

Well, if you can't afford a new camera just yet, I do have some suggestions for you. You probably already know a bunch of this stuff, but just in case, playing around with these may help:

1. Try changing the settings for the white balance on your camera. For example, a lot of cameras have different settings for daylight, vs halogen or fluorescent lighting.

2. Also, some cameras have setting for colour. Rich colour, vs natural vs black and white, etc.

3. You could even try playing around with the EV settings on your camera. That may help you brighten things up a bit.

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! I'm going to check out your stuff in the shop!

PAC said...

aww..cute acorns!! That reminds me I have acorn pendants!! I must do something with them!! I have to get a new camera too...its been dropped a few times.

Anonymous said...

i miss the days when people have cameras forever. Since 2002, I've gone through 4 digital cameras. And within that time, there were long periods where I had no camera.

if sarah's suggestions don't work, just stop using the color green... j/k. contact the manufacturer if all else fails.
is it a sony? that seems to be my bad-luck camera brand.

M-Molly said...

Hey I remember seeing you on deviantart a while ago and think it's amazing how you're business has grown... and yes it is amazing how much you can do if you get up early x