Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LET'S RECAP.

June Goals:
1. 50 sales and 2300 hearts.
2. Figure out how to use my new ott-lite for photographing.
3. Promote my shop like crazy to get my sales up again.
4. Look into wholesaling.
5. Continue to promote Sweet Figments.
6. Try to do all this stuff in the least amount of time possible haha
7. Create some new characters :D

How I did?
1. Fell short of my sales and hearts by a bit.
2. Sort of worked it out.
3. Free shipping is boosting sales a bit
4. Hmm.. still thinking about this one.
5. I think I need to to do more of this.
6. Umm.. I got distracted by my Wii and the hot weather.
7. I guess I did this.

Anyways, I'm just going to take it easy for July as I expect there to be lots more hot weather and lots more unproductivity.

July Goals:
1. Organize all my thoughts and plan my next project.
2. Make some Gocco prints.
3. Enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hullo!
I'm amazed that you managed to get done what you _did_ do in the month of June. I think you deserve a little relaxation after all that! You inspired me to try setting some goals as well, but I'd forgotten about them by the next week!
P.S. the apple dangly earrings I bought from you a few months ago are still my favourities!
-Katie.