Monday, June 9, 2008

The 350 club :D

I hit 350 sales today. I'm a bit surprised it happened so quickly since it's summer. I just thought things would be slower but they're actually pretty steady. Anyways, I just updated my books gawwd it takes me forever. I need to find time to do it every week instead of every month!!!

I've been working hard on designing my new prints. I hope I'm not being overly ambitious by to want to print multiple color designs. Here's a sneak peek at one of them. Sorry watermark is a must!

5 comments:

maoiliosa said...

awww, how cute!!!

Anonymous said...

It's adorable! Congratulations on hitting the 350 milestone.

Tizzalicious said...

Very cute!

And congrats!

Anonymous said...

It's cute! I love his face. :)

PAC said...

Congratulations!! aww...your work is soo cute!!