Saturday, December 19, 2009

Website Update

The website is coming along nicely at this point. I know I haven't been updating the blog much lately but that is because I haven't been feeling 100% and because I've been busy busy with all the projects I am working on for early 2010.  The website should be up and running *fingers crossed* next week. There were a lot of things I wish I did the first time around that I skipped because I was in a such a rush to have it completed. Well, that wont happen this time because over the past 8 months I have taken lots of notes and have very patiently over the last few weeks been upgrading and implementing those things into the new site. Anyways, the point of this post is because I wanted to share with you the new "In Action" page which is basically a fan photo page. If you've got any photos that you haven't sent me yet and don't mind being include please email them to me at thetinyfig@hotmail.com


No comments: