Sunday, September 28, 2008
7 things you don't know about me:
1. When everyone is hot I am cold and when everyone is cold I am hot. haha
2. I can't drink coffee or tea because caffeine makes me shake. Literally shake.
3. I don't know how to put on makeup. Really, I hate the stuff and the only time I've ever put any on is for weddings and graduation.
4. I love to watch tv. You name the show I probably watch it.
5. I have 10 orchid plants that NEVER bloom. So sad.
6. When I was in highschool I took about 8 blocks of graphics class in 4 years but before I ever set foot in graphics class I taught myself how to use photoshop.
7. I've worked in a flower store, 2 clothing stores and a bakery before starting my Etsy shop. Very random right?
I'm suppose to tag 7 people but I'm lazy so if you're reading this you are tagged. :P
Friday, September 26, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
that I spent away from Etsy haha well, thanks to cassowaryjewelry for taking a screen shot of it.
Since Saturday I've been cleaning my workspace, organizing my stock, doing inventory, ordering supplies and cutting lots and lots of stickers. I love cutting stickers but it hurts my hands... :( I must have cut hundreds of stickers by now considering I now have over 60 sets of stickers in stock. I hope that it will be enough for a while so I can take a break from cutting. (Not really lol I hope they sell out like lightning).
but now that the stickers are at an okay stock level I will move on and finish bulking up on my stock of earrings, hair pins and if I ever get the chance to I need to start screen printing some new designs since my zippy pouches and wristlets are selling at a steady pace now :) Oh and I still need to cram in a photo session... I blame the tv for all the distractions along the way. I can't wait to watch Greys Anatomy tomorrow!
Cheers to being busy!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
So since I can't get my machine to cut my stickers I've been hand cutting the new designs so I can atleast photograph them and get them up in my shop before the end of next week. Here's a quick snapshot of the new holiday designs. I have to say that after fiddling with that machine for 2 days hand cutting them was actually kind of nice.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Monday, September 15, 2008
Friday, September 12, 2008
Oh, I keep forgetting but I got my spoonflower invite after 2 months of waiting and now I can't decide what characters I want to print onto fabric. Any favorites?
Sunday, September 7, 2008
As you may already know on Friday Sept 5th, 2008 all of the major television stations across the U.S. and Canada donated 1 hour of primetime television to support StandUp2Cancer. Today I'm taking a stand as a cancer survivor, a family member and a friend who has been affected by this disease and I am challenging you to do the same. Join me and make a donation to standup2cancer.org so that the cure will one day become a reality. So that no one else will have to suffer the loss and pain that this horrible disease has brought upon millions of families. STAND UP.